EVENTSBeing A Dad
Being a Dad is a nine-week program for young dads (30 and under) to talk about four key areas:
- What it means to be a dad?
- Where did you learn to be a dad?
- What kind of dad do you want to be?
- What is male nurturance?
Join us on October 11, October 18, October 25, November 1, November 8, November 15, November 22, and a graduation class on November 29 at Kindred Connection Society (707 10 Ave SW #250) from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. every week.
These sessions will include the following topics:
- Child development
- Baby cues
- Baby proofing
- Ages and Stages of development
- Making family rules
- Discipline and consequences
- Teaching beliefs and values
- Community resources and much more
Please note that dinner will be provided for each session, but childcare will not.
Register today at https://forms.office.com/r/uRUmVXhxwF
For further questions please contact Darcy McRae at Darcy.McRae@kindred.ca or 403.629.5642
Check out the event poster here!